We've seen a lot of old cars in our day, but this list of vehicles really takes the cake. If your car resembles even one of the following signs, it may be time to donate your car.
- You have an 8-track payer in your car. Or even worse: a 45 rpm record player.
- It is so old your VIN is 1
- Fred Flintstone used to drive it to work
- Its nickname is Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
- If it were human, it could be served alcohol
- You get your fresh breezes through the duct-taped windows
- Instead of a stereo, you use your bumper scraping against the pavement for background music
- You’ve lost track of how many times you’ve rolled back your odometer
- You double your car as a grill from the fire under the hood
- It is so rusty you forgot what its original color was
How old is your car? Keep the jokes coming with a comment or post on our Facebook page!
Recycle Your Car And Give Back
If you would like to help kids that are battling life threating illnesses we have a perfect way for you to help. If you have an unused vehicle you can donate it to Wheels For Wishes benefiting Make A Wish Wisconsin. All you have to do is call us at 1-855-871-9474 or fill out our online donation form. It’s as easy as that!